Sanibel Island Vacation Rental
Travel and Trip Cancellation Insurance
|Because anything can happen, you may want to consider trip cancellation travel insurance.Who needs travel protection??? There is no way to predict:
- whose bags will get lost
- whose travel plans may be delayed
- whose family member will get sick
- who will be called to jury duty
- who may have a medical emergency
To be eligible for pre-existing conditions, your travel insurance must be bought within 14 days of your initial deposit. Trip cancellation and travel insurance can be purchased after your 14 day period expires but it will not include pre-existing conditions.
What does that mean???
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption – covers non-refundable trip payments and deposit if a trip is cancelled, or reasonable additional travel expenses if a trip is interrupted.
- Emergency Medical and Dental Benefits – provides coverage to offset expenses due to emergency treatment while traveling.
- Travel Delay Coverage – provides for reasonable additional accommodation and related expenses that are incurred due to a travel delay of at least 6 hours.
- Travel Accident Insurance – covers death or dismemberment resulting from an accident while on a covered trip.
- Baggage Coverage – provides for loss, damage or theft of baggage and personal effects.
- Emergency Medical Transportation – arranges and pays for transport to the nearest appropriate medical facility. It also arranges for medical repatriation, return of dependent children, family member visits and the return of remains.
- Emergency Medical Assistance – refers travelers to a qualified local medical provider should you need treatment due to any unforeseen problems while traveling.
- 24 Hour Multilingual Assistance Center – there is always someone available 365 days a year, 24 hours per day, to assist you.
There are three plans available:
- CLASSIC – comprehensive and most popular plan
- BASIC – trip cancellation and lost/damaged baggage
- ESSENTIAL – cancellation & trip interruption, lowest priced plan.
So, now that you know that you should not travel without travel insurance, click on the logo for rates